Enzymes are substances that the body produces naturally and are present in all living organisms. It acts as catalyst that speeds up chemical reactions that are essential in the normal functioning of the human body. Enzymes also play an important role in all molecular reproduction.
In the process of self-regeneration, human skin continuously shed its top layer of keratinized cells. Our Enzymes work similarly to our Glycolic Polymer Peels as they both rid the skin of the dead-skin cell layer on the surface. The difference between the two is that Enzyme Peels digests the dead skin cells while the Glycolic Polymer Peels loosens them up for manual exfoliation.
- Enzymes increase cellular activity
- Increase metabolic rate
- Increase the nutrient supply to the cells
- Increase micro-circulation
- Reduce toxin levels and eliminates free-radical damage
- Stimulate lymphatic drainage
- Helps the skin to retain moisture therefore remaining soft and supple
- When applied to the skin, enzymes;
- Lighten surface pigmentation
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Re-texture flaky, scaly skin
- Digest corneous cells and stimulate collagen, producing fibroblast cells
- Soothe irritated skins
- Retain moisture encouraging pliability, flexibility and suppleness
All of our enzymes come from natural plant sources and can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as dry and dehydrated skins, ageing skins, sun-damaged skins, pigmented skins and the ever problematic acne skin.
An enzyme accelerates the natural exfoliation process of the skin to remove dead skin cells, promotes new cell renewal, visibly diminishes scars, stretch marks, ageing spots and lines, sun damage, clogging and skin discolouration. Enzymes penetrate the upper layers of the tissue, cleansing pores and improving skin texture, tone, elasticity and tautness.