Note: this treatment can be used to treat acne or clogged skins by alternating it with MDA or Glycolic peels.
Using a wet facial brush & Glucana Cleansing Bar, clean area thoroughly to remove all residue from the skin.
Apply Purifying Exfoliating Masque with vapour leave on for 5 minutes then remove and pat dry.
Take ½ a teaspoon of Pumpkin Enzyme and using a wet fan brush apply over the face and neck. Note: 1st peel should always be 10% and only progress to 20% when the client is able to comfortably tolerate 10% Enzyme for a full 5-10 minutes. Do not proceed to a higher strength on next treatment if there was any negative skin reaction such as excessive redness, stinging or heat rash.
After Recommended Time has elapsed, emulsify (using finger tips and a little water to release the dead skin cells and enzyme peel) before gently removing with wet sponges or warm towels and pat dry.
Using a fan brush apply PPE Nutritional Solution liberally onto the treated areas to neutralise the enzyme peeling action and normalize the skin’s pH.
Apply EGF-DNA Recovery Serum and allow to dry.
OPTIONAL: Massage gently with Shea Raspberry Massage Crème (dry skins) or Rosaderm Crème (irritated, sensitive skins) or EGF-DNA Recovery Crème (dehydrated skins).
Apply Masque and leave on for 10-15 minutes:
- Revitalising Masque (Ageing Skins)
- Rosaderm Soothing Masque (All Skins)
- Clarifying Masque (apply with spatula) (Acne/Oily Skins)
- Collagen Face Masque (All Skins)
Remove masque and re-apply a spray of PPE Nutritional Solution.
Apply appropriate treatment crème:
- Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Crème (Acne Skins)
- Glucana Crème (Oily/Congested Skins)
- Sensitive Skin Repair Crème (Sensitive Skins)
- Anti-Radical Rejuvenation Crème (Dry/Mature Skins)
- EGF-DNA Recovery Crème (Eczema/Psoriasis Skins)
- Vitamin A Crème + PPE (Ageing/Lax Skins)
- Lightening & Brightening Crème (Pigmented Skins)
- Rosaderm Crème (Rosacea Skins)
- Zesty Cellular Repair Serum
And the appropriate CSN products.
Best results will be achieved from a course of enzyme treatments of 3, 6 or 8 sessions, depending on the skin, to be performed every 3 – 4 weeks.
Note: By using steam during the treatment while the enzyme is on the skin, the intensity of the treatment will be increased resulting in a deeper penetration of the enzyme.