Suitable for all skin types including dull, ageing, acne-prone and problem skins.
To have healthy skin, it must be properly balanced with the necessary nutrients. This salon procedure offers the necessary material to stimulate and allow the cells to function more effectively.
- Respiratory Solution
- Hemo Oil
- Oxygen Masque
- Oxygel Masque
- Oxygen applied directly to facial skin helps to increase the elasticity of collagen and oxygen, adheres directly to fibroblast fibres.
- Accelerates the production of skin cells quicker
- Speeds healing process – excellent post operative treatment, great for acne skins that are not pustular.
- Fights Photo Damage and is a must for smokers
- Cleanse with appropriate cleanser and dry skin thoroughly.
- Apply Respiratory Solution to the face with gauze. Pat firmly several times for deep penetration, or wipe gently for more superficial treatment or on sensitive skins or couperose areas. Ensure application is even and wipe until gauze is dry.
- Apply Hemo Oil liberally to face, neck and décolletage. Massage for 15 – 20 minutes. Tissue off excess (Reduce massage time if client becomes too hot or red).
- Prepare vapour; do not use essential oils in Vapouriser.
- Apply Oxygen Masque generously all over with a fan brush.
- Apply cling wrap over the Oxygen Masque to encourage infusion of oxygen. Keep warm with a vapourzone or hot towels for 15- 20 minutes.
- Remove cling wrap and massage remaining Oxygen Masque into the face/neck. If skin is red this is normal as the blood flow nourishes the epidermis.
- Apply Oxygel Masque for 10mins then remove (Ideal if skin feels itchy & tingly). Or apply cold Collagen Face Masque (place Masque in the freezer before starting treatment). Leave Masque on for 15 minutes then peel off Masque. This is important if client does not want to leave with a bright red or over-stimulated skin.
- Finish off with Super Hydrating Sun-screen with Vit E.
- Cleanser: Appropriate Cleanser
- Toner: Anti-Radical Toner
- Serum: EGF-DNA Recovery Serum
- Crèmes: Sensitive Skin Repair Creme, Zesty Orange Hydrating Creme
- Sun block: Super Hydrating Sunscreen with Vit E
- Exfoliant: Anti-Radical Scrub
Recommend course of treatments 6 – 10 courses a week apart. Or you can always incorporate into other courses that you are doing for specific skin concerns. 1 x Monthly for maintenance.
Caution: Erythema and skin irritations may occur in hypersensitive skin types.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
A mild temporary tingling sensation may be noted on sensitive skin.
- Wash off with plenty of water.
- Follow with Rosaderm Soothing Masque and Restoraderm Crème. It is normal for skin to remain flushed for up to 2 hours after treatment. This helps keep the blood supply in the epidermal layers for nourishing cells for cellular renewal.